‘Vivek Sequeira is not just the name of an accomplished photographer, he is a brand by himself. With his popularity soaring high, Vivek’s work have been recognised at the various national platforms and awards have fallen into his hands from time to time. Today the tale of Vivek’s popularity has gone to the extent that every young couple waiting to tie the knot wants Vivek to transform their wedding into a fairy tale through his lens.
Vivek used to work in a petrol pump in Mangalore, He took the risk of quitting the job to pursue photography as his carrier.
His out of the box thinking, style, creativity and ability to transform normal events into lasting memories made him scale greater heights.
He capture emotions, moods & moments and not just poses.
Success has not got on to him yet. Rightly he remembers ace photographers like Yajna, Gurudutt Kamath and Mahesh Bhat for their guidance.
In 1997 he went on to start the studio – “Vivek Studio” at Mangalore
In 2018 He started “LUXE CAPTURES” partnering with Mr. Shankar Katwe & Harry Verma aiming for niche & High profile weddings in India & Abroad.
With his younger brother Vinay Sequeira of the 4 brothers, who is the ‘strong pillar of support’ for Vivek, this story teller continues to knit beautiful stories around every marriages that have been made in heaven.
Hall Of Fame :
Vivek Covered prestigious High profile weddings of Piramals group & Reliance Groups Ambani’s daughter & son.
Vivek and his work has been featured in Local Papers, in more than 50 different newspaper all over India Local papers such as JanaVahini , Mungaru, Udayavaani, Hosa Digantha. National Papers such as TOI, Deccan Herald, Hindu,Raknno and other Konkani monthly magazines.
His interviews was featured in Daijiworld and also on TV channels such as Namma TV, All India Radio, CNBC TV18.
In the world of photography magazines His work has been features in Better Photography, Asian Photography, Smart Photography, Times Journal Photography, Abbraxas Magazine, Jet Wings and also in Assami, Gujurathi, Bengali, Kerala, TN, Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu daily.Chaaya Chandana Kannada Photography magazine monthly magazine. Chaaya Spandana – monthly photography magazine – contributed by Karnataka Photographers Association Bangalore.
Works featured in Femina monthly magazine
He has conducted workshops in various places such as Bangalore, Mangalore, Andhra Pradesh, Kumta, DK, Honnavar, Gokak, Sirsi,Madikeri,Mandya, Udupi. He has also attended the photography Exhibition Photokina”which was held in Colonge in Germany in the year 2012.
He is one of the most sought out destination wedding photographer having covered weddings in places like THE USA, Australia, UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Sri Lanka, Singapore,Malaysia, Thailand< Maldives < New Zealand translating to 15+ countries.
1) Wedding photographer of the year 2012 from 21000 entries conducted by Better Photography in association with Canvera.
2.(WPOY)winner in Family & Friends category by Better Photography magazine.
4) 2011 – Winner in Kodak WPOY in Behind the scenes Category.
5) 2011 – Kodak – (WPOY) – Nominee in Bridal portrait section.
6) 2010- Winner Kodak – Wedding Photographer of the Year
7) 2010 from 18,500 entries.
8) 2010- Winner- Kodak WPOY in Bridal Portraiture Category.
9) 2010- Nominee of Kodak – WPOY -Couple Portraiture Category.
10) 2010- Nominee in Kodak- WPOY -Behind the Scenes Category
11) 2009- Winner Kodak – Wedding Photographer of the Year in -Couple Portraiture Category
12) 2009- Nominee Kodak WPOY – Photo series of a Single wedding.
13) First place in the state-level photography competition held at Panambur beach under theme of Happy Kite Moments conducted by ONGC India and Mangalore Kite Club.
14) First place in ‘ Miss Photogenic’ photograph clicked by Vivek won her the Miss Daijiworld title organised by Daijiworld.com.
15) 1997- First place in the National-level photography competition in ‘Landscape 16) Photography’ held in Pondicherry jointly conducted by “VIBGYOR” Colour Lab & Photograph De France.
16 )SHARI RATNA AWARD – From SHARI Academy of excellence & contributions towards photography in India in 2014.
17) International Awards in the Wedding Photography category namely
World Elite Photography Awards
Global photography awards
18) Awarded Top 30 photographers in world in the year 2016-17 by Wedisson Awards & WEDAWARDS.